Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Here she is...

First couple of pictures. This one is completely together (sort of...I got antsy and took the tank, seat, and fairings off before I realized I had no complete before shots...so I just put them back where they belong and balanced them there long enough to snap a couple of shots).



This one is from above...highlights the tank and the seat (and the ever so rough shape they are in).


The tear down begins...



Dirty, dirty bike. Some WD40 and some shop towels should take care of that. I'll see what I can accomplish tonight. The goal is go ahead and get the tank and fairings painted up (as they will take the longest to cure). That way next week after the engine is complete, and I've got her ready for them, I can hit them with the rubbing compound and polish, and get them mounted up. More pictures (hopefully) to follow tomorrow of the paint processes.

No comments:

Post a Comment